Your privacy is important to Natural Health Toolbox. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Natural Health Toolbox collects, and the ways in which Natural Health Toolbox uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Natural Health Toolbox may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your use of this website (including registration/subscription/advertising/surveys and questionnaires);
- information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including company details in relation to advertising);
- information about transactions carried out over this website (including payments relating to purchasing tools or advertising/promotional revenue and subscriptions);
- information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including to third party suppliers of tools and promotions); and
- any other information that you send to Natural Health Toolbox.
Using personal information
Natural Health Toolbox may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website only after written consent is gained (this may be in the form of testimonials)
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Your information will not be on-sold to other entities. All client related information remains confidential.
Where you access a third party provider via Natural Health Toolbox to purchase a product/service, the third party in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Natural Health Toolbox may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Natural Health Toolbox will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of yours or your client’s personal information.
Natural Health Toolbox will store all the personal information you provide [on its secure servers].
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
[In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world.]
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Natural Health Toolbox is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Natural Health Toolbox